Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as use of and/or buying from the tyre-rite.co.uk site means that you will be bound by them. In certain instances these terms incorporate statements to be found in the Security & Privacy, Payment, Returns & Refunds and Delivery sections of our site.
1. Total satisfaction : If you have any suggestions or comments about our service please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Tyre-Rite Ltd, Rashleigh House, Church Street, Liskeard, Cornwall UK -PL14 3AQ
2. Waiver : Every effort has, is and will be taken to ensure that the information contained in this site is correct and up to date. The information may, however, become incomplete, inaccurate or out of date. To the full extent permitted by law, but subject to the terms and conditions of sale referred to below, we disclaim all warranties and representations (whether implied or expressed) as to the accuracy of any information contained on this Site.
3. Definitions : For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions the following definitions apply. Contract. The contract for sale by us and purchase of Goods by you. Goods. The range of products which are available for purchase from this site in accordance with the terms.
4. Use of this Site : The content of this Site is owned by Tyre-Rite Ltd. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, resell, display, post or transmit any part of this Site without the permission of Tyre-Rite Ltd. Tyre-Rite Ltd may suspend, alter, restrict or terminate at any time access to or use of this Site.
5. Limitation of liability : This Site should only be used for information purposes. Tyre-Rite Ltd shall not be liable for any damage or loss that may occur in the use of any of the information contained or advice given in this site except as stated in the terms and conditions of sale (where applicable) and to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law. Tyre-Rite Ltd is not responsible for the Site's accuracy or its fitness for a particular purpose or the reliability of the access to this Site. Tyre-Rite Ltd is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of or inability to use this Site. Tyre-Rite Ltd does not guarantee that this Site will operate free of error or that it is free from computer viruses or any other contaminating computer program. We will not be liable to you or in breach of the Contract for delay or failure to perform due to any causes beyond the reasonable control of Tyre-Rite Ltd or its suppliers, including, but not limited to, acts of god, civil commotion, industrial dispute, riots, flood, and legislation.
7. Pricing : All prices quoted are in British pounds (£) and include Value Added Tax (VAT). If the price goes up or down in between you placing and receiving your order, we will honour the original price.
8. Ordering and stock availability : We aim to display only items that are in stock and which can be dispatched to you quickly. From time to time we may sell out of some lines, in which case we will aim to advise you within 72 hours. If this does occur, you will be given the opportunity to order an alternative or receive a full refund for the full price you paid. Tyre-Rite Ltd makes no representation as to the goods, items, products or services referred to in, or sold from, this Site as being available or suitable for use.
9. Cancellation : If you change your mind about anything you order, you can cancel or amend that order at any time prior to despatch without charge. You do not have to provide any reason for cancellation. If goods have been despatched, we will cancel the order and refund monies paid with the exception that we reserve the right to make a charge for the delivery costs to you and collection of the goods from you when necessary. In the event of cancellation we guarantee to refund all money due within 30 days.
10. Returns & Refunds Policy: We offer all customers a thirty day, no quibble refund on all products. Products are to be returned at the customer's expense and must be complete, unused (and unfitted in the case of tyres and inner tubes) and have all original packaging. If returned goods do not comply with this requirement, a refund may be refused or additional costs may be incurred. Delivery costs of the goods to you, and collection costs of the goods from you when necessary, will be deducted from the amount refunded, unless the reason for return is due to quality or a warranty claim. Before returning any goods, it is essential to contact us by telephone, letter or e-mail for a Goods Returned Number. Please note , no returned goods will be accepted into our stores without a Goods Returned Number on the outer packaging.
11. Warranties : We aim to deliver goods of the highest quality. We warrant all goods sold by Tyre-Rite Ltd will meet their specification and are suitable for the purpose for which they were designed. All products are covered by the manufacturer's guarantee, the duration, terms and conditions of which will vary depending on the product and it's manufacturer. Warranty details are available for all products from Tyre-Rite Ltd prior to purchase. Most items are covered by a twelve months guarantee, limited to repair or replacement of the item only. No claim can be considered for any consequential loss. Any product which has been abused or used for any purpose other than that which it was designed for, or not maintained as required in the instructions will not be covered by warranty. It will be the responsibility of the product's manufacturer or agent to inspect, then repair or replace any alleged faulty items as they see fit.
12. General E-mails to you will be sent to the address you specify to us. You must only provide us with a valid e-mail address and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to that address. To the extent that any provision of these terms is found by any court or authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, that provision will be deemed not to be a part of these terms and will not affect the enforceability of the remainder of these terms, nor will it affect the validity, lawfulness or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction. The headings in these terms are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation. These terms supercede any representation made by us or any of our employees or agents.
13. Statutory rights : The consumer's contract with Tyre-Rite Ltd does not effect the consumer's statutory rights.
14. Governing law and jurisdiction : These terms and your use of this Site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of England and Wales.